Hi Remi,

On 7/08/2019 10:07 pm, Remi Gacogne wrote:
I wouldn't mind having a look at your configuration either, since I can
see in the metrics that you have some rules.

I have put a copy of the configs here, the two 'conf-d' named files live in /etc/dnsdist/dnsdist.conf.d:

https://gbe0.com/dnsdist/dnsdist.txt
https://gbe0.com/dnsdist/conf-d-global.txt
https://gbe0.com/dnsdist/conf-d-nmg.txt

Note in the above I replaced my Windows domain with mydomain.com.

In the configuration I use PoolAvailable rules with the aim of keeping queries to the backends local if possible.

Sorry if its a bit hard to read, I created a puppet module which takes the data from a more human friendly yaml file.

Also if it helps, I don't think I mentioned it before but the query load I have on different instances varies, there are a couple of instances that get basically no queries as they are for IP's that are not allocated yet. Those instances don't have a problem at the same time, they continue to work as normal.

Thanks