Il giorno 12/feb/07, alle ore 20:31, Jan 'RedBully' Seiffert ha scritto:

Both can be "ignored" (modulo that 1) deals with permissions)

So maybe some #ifdef __LINUX__ or something like that may help.

ok, thanks, dnsmasq should run on my router, where there is only an account, root.

Anyway even with this last version compiled, dnsmasq does not work as expected for my mipsel-uclibc router. As I've said in another post, if option "-n" is not give, the file resolv.conf file is not read. Is there a way to increase verbosity when the "work in foreground" option is enabled?
Because I cannot do a "strace" on my router.

Actually it's running an old (1.10) and modified version of dnsmasq. The problem is that it crashes every day...

bye
mmarkk

--
ACPI - Another Crap Proposal Intel