On 18/07/12 20:18, Bill C Riemers wrote:
Is there anyway to update the mailing list to block this repeated spam?

Apologies for this. Checking my logs, my copies of these messages have been caught be Spamassassin, so I've not seen them or been aware of the problem.

Only addresses subscribed to the list are allowed to post, which should stop spam, but it looks like the spammer is using a forged From: line which includes dnsmasq-dis...@thekelleys.org.uk and my own email address, and that's getting the mail through.

Suggestions on how to configure mailman to catch this gratefully received....

Cheers,

Simon.