On 08/23/2012 10:44 AM, /dev/rob0 wrote:
Simon is on holiday and might not be able to answer very soon. The
only other nugget I can toss out is this one:

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 10:26:25AM -0400, Gene Czarcinski wrote:
I checked my dnsmasq.conf and I have "local=/xxx/", "domain xxx",
"XXX" is a valid top-level domain, so it might not be a good choice
for your internal domain. That said, it was chosen to be easy to
block, because many sites will want to do that.
Actually, that was just for the example. With the "real" testing I used domain names such as test, bigboy, and thisisit.

All this started with a lot more stuff getting forwarded from the virtual systems. It seems that libvirt needed to add some parameters when it started dnsmasq. There is a patch submitted to libvirt to address that. But, after getting that working, there was still the MX queries that were getting forwarded.

Gene

Gene