Le 29/07/2013 02:25, sirquij...@lavabit.com a écrit :
Hi,

(keeping only the point that ticked me)

There is one other thing that may be related: my resolv.conf file's
contents keep getting periodically re-written to point exclusively to my
network's router.  I'm not sure why this occurs, but perhaps it's related?
I've removed write permissions from that file until I can figure out how
to fix it properly.

This last point makes me wonder how your Macs get new router information, and the most probable way is DHCP. And DHCP can also prpagate new DNS information.

So, the first thing I'd do would be to set up a wireskark or tcpdump to capture DHCP information on one of the Macs for 48 hours, and then see from which IP(s) DHCP is served, and with which options regarding gateway and DNS.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.