[apologies for breaking threading: my email client seems to have eaten the original message.]

>Im using dnsmasq for offering IP-addresses to pxe-client, which
>chainloads "undionly.kpxe" from the ipxe-project.

>Unfortunatly the dnamasq gives different IP-addresses, depending of
>bios-pxe or ipxe is asking.

>Is it possible, to bind the relationship of IPs only to mac? NB: I dont
>want to have a _fix_ scheme, which i have to include by hand; I want,
>that the dnsmasq gives forever the IP, which he gave at the first time.
>Is this possible?

My guess is that the two clients are provinding different client-ids, and therefore being treated as different clients by dnsmasq. If that's the case adding

id:* to the dhcp-host line that specifies the MAC address and IP should solve the problem by telling dnsmasq to ignore the client-id.

Cheers,

Simon.