On 04/12/13 01:09, Matthias Andree wrote:

I don't think so - I rather suspect that this is a rare occasion and I
was the first to see and report it.  It would seem we have four
nondefault constraints for the bug to show:

1. IPv6 needs to be enabled on the external interface
2. a global IPv6 needs to be configured, either manually, or
autoconfigured from an external router
3. dnsmasq needs to be installed
4. dnsmasq needs to use --bind-interfaces.

I think you're right. Certainly I was able to reproduce the problem in my Freeb=BSD test VM, by adding a globally-routable IPv6 address which isn't normally there.