Hi, Simon and Albert:

Thank both of you for quick response!

According to the man page online, the mode like “ra-only”, and “ra-stateless”
are only used as part of “dhcp-range” option. However, this will also turn
dnsmasq to DHCPv6 server, which I try to avoid. Would you please help me
clarify how I can send RA on specific interfaces with the right flags? The only
thing I can think of is leveraging “—ra-param”, but it doesn’t have place to
put in mode keywords…..

Thanks again!

Shixiong