On 26/01/14 22:47, e9hack wrote:
Hi,

for testing purpose, I compile dnsmasq with option -DHAVE_DNSSEC. After a few
name
queries, dnsmasq dies. In the example, I start firefox on Windows 7. After a
few queries,
dnsmasq isn't longer running:

DNSSEC is still rather experimental, so no apologies if it breaks at the moment. Are you actually enabling dnssec validation with --dnssec?

If not, then compiling with CFLAGS=-g and running under gdb to get a backtrace of exactly where it's crashing would be useful, as long as you're using the very latest git code.

My test setup is a carambola box with the current trunk of OpenWRT. If I
compile it
without -DHAVE_DNSSEC, it runs perfectly.

Regards,
Hartmut