On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 07:08:44PM -0400, Alex Xu wrote:
> On 25/03/14 07:03 PM, sven falempin wrote:
> > my concern of nettle vs openssl is the amount of review and
> > testing nettle did get compared to something more widely(!)
> > used
>
> something being used a lot != something being good

Absolutely true, but in the context of open source software,
especially cryptographic software, more use also tends to mean
more code review.

I'm not really qualified to judge here what is best; I can only
point out what I, as a user, think about it. I'll trust Simon's
judgment, but I hope he has considered these concerns.
--
  http://rob0.nodns4.us/