And if I use Free.fr's servers, the DS resolves (I'm running CeroWRT
double-NAT behind a Freebox v6):

dig @192.168.1.254 DS e3191.dscc.akamaiedge.net.0.1.cn.akamaiedge.net

; <<>> DiG 9.8.5-P1 <<>> @192.168.1.254 DS
e3191.dscc.akamaiedge.net.0.1.cn.akamaiedge.net
; (1 server found)
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;e3191.dscc.akamaiedge.net.0.1.cn.akamaiedge.net. IN DS

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
cn.akamaiedge.net. 1800 IN SOA n0cn.akamaiedge.net. hostmaster.akamai.com.
1398342840 1000 1000 1000 1800

;; Query time: 39 msec
;; SERVER: 192.168.1.254#53(192.168.1.254)
;; WHEN: Thu Apr 24 14:34:00 CEST 2014
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 127

-Aaron