Long delay, I've returned to this.

The many parameters seem a bit ugly (I'm no Dbus expert, so I may be
wrong), especially having to includes is_temporary and IAID in DHCPv4
leases. One solution to this might be to have seperate AddDhcp4Lease and
 AddDhcp6Lease methods.

Another option may be to remove the is_temporary flag and only allow
non-temporary leases to be created this way. Temporary leases are for
random addresses (like privacy addresses in SLAAC) so there may be no
need to be able to create them via this route.

Final suggestion, which is more radical: just have one argument, which
is a string, and looks like a line in the leases file. It would be easy
to pass that to the parsing code in src/lease.c, saving much code.
Scripting may be easier too.

A request, would it be possible to have suitable updates to
dbus/DBus-interface in the patch, whatever scheme is finally done?