dnsmasq segfaults at boot and systemd fails to load the service. (
http://sysv.se/journal.txt ) after the boot process systemd can start
dnsmasq successfully through 'systemctl start dnsmasq' and everything works.

This started happening after I switched from using netctl + dhcpcd to
configure my interfaces to using systemd-networkd + systemd-resolved.

I was able to reproduce the segfault after the system had started by
stopping systemd-resolved. When systemd-resolved was stopped, 'systemctl
start dnsmasq' again segfaulted.

Starting systemd-resolved again, systemctl start dnsmasq worked without
problems.

I'm using dnsmasq -> dnscrypt_proxy -> opendns on latest Arch Linux fully
updated as of the date of this message.