On 01/08/2016 07:29 AM, Mikhail Morfikov wrote:
Also, though I don't see further log, I suspect that there were no requests like
That's the full log. I mean, this is what happened after trying to use
"ping dupaa.com".

perhaps you should have used "ping dupaa.com." instead?

in one of my other lives we learned that if you don't also want the local domain to be searched, you must add the trailing dot to signify that that is the end of the domain and no additional searches should be done... we see this with all manner of DNS clients...

just tossing that out there... maybe it will help?