What software is your PC running? The DHCP client is broken. Look at

https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2131.txt paragraph 4.3.6

The DHCP requests your PC is sending have no server-ip option, no,
requested-ip option and the ciaddr field is zero. That combination
doesn't fit any of the columns in the table, so the request is invalid.

If the PC is just booting (or returning from sleep) then it should
probably be in INIT-REBOOT state, and should include a requested-ip
option. If it did, then dnsmasq would reply.

Cheers,

Simon.