I just pushed my take on this to git. It's untested, and covers what I
think are the correct choices so far. Please could you all test?

I picked

1) <filename>.0 in workaround mode, to match all other situations.
2) Workaround in non-proxy mode too.
3) Workaround engaged for CAS 6,7,8,9 only.
4) sname filed always set.

I'd like to release 2.76 ASAP so I've chosen to make an RC1 release, but
that doesn't mean that I think this patch is right, or that I won't
accept changes before the final release.

Cheers,

Simon.

On 10/05/16 16:42, Jarek Polok wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 05/10/2016 04:55 PM, Simon Kelley wrote:
>> Lots of good info. Thanks everybody. Some more queries.
>>
>> First, I'm minded to go with Michael's choice for "enabling"
>> workarounds; ie do what's needed to make things work with buggy PXe
>> menu's when there's exactly one relevant menu entry.
>>

> OK, so if num_services > 1 the current behavior is expected
> (working on BIOS not working on UEFI) , right ?
>
> Maybe an additional log message could be provided in such case ?
>
> Also, Michael's patch works for CSA = 6,7,8 and 9 -> please add CSA = 11
> too
>
> (aarch64 EFI, I have same problems there on 3 different arm 64
> systems):
>
> or maybe that should be the default for all CSA's ?
>
> (to avoid necessity of changing source code for any other arches in
> the future ?)
>

>> Second,
>>           Don't crash with divide-by-zero if an IPv6 dhcp-range
            is declared as a whole /64.
            (ie xx::0 to xx::ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff)
            Thanks to Laurent Bendel for spotting this problem.

            Add support for a TTL parameter in --host-record and
            --cname.

            Add --dhcp-ttl option.

            Add --tftp-mtu option. Thanks to Patrick McLean for the
            initial patch.

            Check return-code of inet_pton() when parsing dhcp-option.
            Bad addresses could fail to generate errors and result in
            garbage dhcp-options being sent. Thanks to Marc Branchaud
            for spotting this.

            Fix wrong value for EDNS UDP packet size when using
            --servers-file to define upstream DNS servers. Thanks to
            Scott Bonar for the bug report.

            Move the dhcp_release and dhcp_lease_time tools from
            contrib/wrt to contrib/lease-tools.

            Add dhcp_release6 to contrib/lease-tools. Many thanks
            to Sergey Nechaev for this code.

            To avoid filling logs in configurations which define
            many upstream nameservers, don't log more that 30 servers.
            The number to be logged can be changed as SERVERS_LOGGED
            in src/config.h.