Hi,
I would like to know what is the setting, to force dnsmasq to *ALWAYS*
answer every wrong/bugged DHCP Request, with a standard DHCP NAK.
I have a bugged client which randomly (bugged driver) sends DHCP
Requests with a wrong/bugged IP, dnsmasq default behavior is not to
answer nothing: unfortunately when that happens the client hangs forever
waiting for the DHCP answer (only workaround is reboot).
Now, I want to force dnsmasq to answer NAK to every wrong/bugged DHCP
request incoming (instead of keeping silent).
Thanks.
--
  Nikita N.
  niki...@operamail.com