https://github.com/jsoref/dnsmasq/commit/56dc618b840dd893a65f02df2fb14752bb7ef33d
 is wrong; the word should be 'amended'.

  Original Message
From: Josh Soref
Sent: Thursday, 2 February 2017 06:58
To: dnsmasq-discuss@lists.thekelleys.org.uk
Subject: [Dnsmasq-discuss] Spelling fixes for dnsmasq

Hi...
I'm wondering if you'd be interested in any of these commits:
https://github.com/jsoref/dnsmasq/commits/spelling
https://github.com/jsoref/dnsmasq/compare/master...jsoref:spelling?expand=1

I could send a single diff for the changes, but I find that it's
usually best to let people think about changes individually, and it's
much easier for me to drop things when they're isolated commits than
after I've squashed them together.

144 misspelled word families;
47 files changed;
214 lines changed;

There are only a handful of changes to actual code:
dnsservers
errsave
ra_start_unsolicited

I understand that some pieces in the git repo are contrib/ including a
tarball with misspellings (contrib/webmin/dnsmasq.wbm). I can easily
drop more things, but I'd need guidance.