Hello Will,

You would need a wireshark capture to see the issue here, the log does not
tell the whole story.

It would appear that both DHCP servers are answering the clients's requests.

We don't know your network configuration, or how the ISP's 'router' is set
up to be able to say for sure.
But you should limit the IP range of each to avoid the other.

What I do, is use dnsmasq in a (mostly) open source GUI wrapper called NGFW
by Untangle. It can replace the NAT/router/firewall/DNS/DHCP services of
the ISP device, if you get it (ISP device) into bridged mode. You would
have to provide for a Wi-Fi Access Point separately.

What is your ISP?

Nice .conf, for home, BTW.

Jim A.