Hello,

I would like to return a different DNS response according to source.
The objective is to override youtube.com for all queries from my children's
devices to make a simple parental control.

dnsmasq DHCP supports tag sets, but as far as I can tell the tag
conditional switch does not apply to any of the DNS config, e.g. forward
DNS queries from hosts with tag X to server Y.

Is anything like this possible with dnsmasq?

I thought about running a 2nd dns server on a different port and use dhcp
dns-server option to redirect but I couldn't see how to specify a
non-standard port in the DHCP dns-server option either.

Thanks for any advice,
Kevin