You're trying to invent yet another way of solving the "naming IPv6
hosts" problem, made more difficult by the fact that they change
addresses as the delegated prefix changes.

There are a couple of other possibilities.

1) If you're using DHCP for IPv4, look at the dnsmasq "ra-names"
facility, which can make creating DNS entries for RA-allocated addresses
automatic.

2) Consider giving your hosts ULA addresses as well as addresses with
the prefix you get from you ISP. If you just want a DNS name that's
usable from the local net, then that gives you a stable address to
associate with the DNS name.