#address=/www.thekelleys.org.uk/fe80::20d:60ff:fe36:f83

Which is exactly what I want, I could use your example but in this particular case, I want to put users to see a message why they can't access facebook.

Thanks for the help :)

On 2017-05-30 0:42, wkitt...@gmail.com wrote:

On 05/⁠29/⁠2017 07:18 AM, Jorge Bastos wrote:

Howdy,

I'd like to change the result of some dns query's, in particular, I want to change the result of the query for FACEBOOK.COM.

Is this possible with dnsmasq?

absolutely...

in your dnsmasq.conf file, add the following lines...

# block these domains with NXDOMAIN
server=/⁠example.com/⁠
server=/⁠facebook.com/⁠
server=/⁠fbcdn.net/⁠
server=/⁠fbcdn.com/⁠
server=/⁠facebook.net/⁠

and you should look in the manual about the use of this config verb so that you understand it more fully than this simple example can provide ;)