Am 07.06.2017 um 00:06 schrieb Simon Kelley:
> Ugh. Apologies for letting that one through. How annoying.
>
> I've committed Chris's patch into git.
>
> I'll leave it a week or two in case anything similar emerges, and then
> push another release.

Hi Simon,

I am offering my apologies for misreading the original logic when
proposing the patch, and the churn this causes in its wake.
Incidentally, this was the patch of my proposed "fix compiler warnings"
patch set that you were the most loathe to take, and rightfully so.

FreeBSD's dnsmasq port in version 2.77_1,1 (r442888) contains the fix
you've committed to Git (2446514e),
thanks to Steven and Chris for report, patch proposal, test and Simon
for the commit.

Sorry again.

Cheers,
Matthias