The debian packaging is managed in the same git repository as the rest
of the source code ('cause I'm the Debian maintainer). It's removed from
the release tarballs, but if you get a snapshot from the gitweb pages,
you get the complete thing.

http://thekelleys.org.uk/gitweb/?p=dnsmasq.git;a=snapshot;h=63ec5d12643b6dbb7f0e9401d39debc21f6638ed;sf=tgz

Will get you a tarball of 2.75 complete with a debian directory, and

fakeroot debian/rules binary

will build packages.