Hi Simon,

Sending ICMP unreachable is not very friendly with my ISP. They treat the host as offline. The host is my VoIP PBX so I don't get any incoming calls for a while. Would it not be better to hold the port open until all requests have been received. I have turned on the strict-order option to try and circumvent this.

Roger