I'd like dnsmasq to send router advertisements (including RDNSS and DNSSL) with
the A and O flags set.
A stateless DHCPv6 server is already running on another box.

This is the relevant part of the dnsmasq configuration:

dhcp-range=::,constructor:br0,ra-stateless
dhcp-option=option6:dns-server,2001:DB8:1:1::1
dhcp-option=option6:domain-search,mynet.example.com

However, ra-stateless not only sets the A+O flags, but also enables dnsmasq's
stateless DHCPv6 service.

There have been similar requests on the mailing list years ago but I don't
think this scenario has ever been fully clarified.
Simon once recommended adding --dhcp-ignore to inhibit DHCP. Is this still the
only workaround?

If so, would this work?
dhcp-ignore=tag:br0

Thanks,