Hi!
I removed that dhcp-script line from my config file.And now it works fine (with
and without strace) (I did 3 suspend+thaw cycles with no segv).
Thanks.
ByeArne

    Simon Kelley <si...@thekelleys.org.uk> schrieb am 18:07 Samstag, 22.Juli
2017:

 On 21/07/17 12:17, AW wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is there anything new in 2.77 (compared to 2.76), that might cause a
> segmentation fault directly after a file has been sent?
> Jul 16 09:24:01 neo dnsmasq-tftp[1967]: sent
> /var/dnsmasq/tftpboot/pxe/x86_64-efi/core.efi to 192.168.1.2
> Jul 16 09:24:01 neo systemd[1]: dnsmasq.service: Main process exited,
> code=killed, status=11/SEGV
>
> https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/54834

Juts tried with a similar config to yours and I can't reproduce this, so
as the only known possessor of a system showing this bug, we'll need you
to do some more tests, if that's possible.

Can you build a binary with debugging symbols and run it under gdb?
Failing that, running under straceĀ  would be useful.