On 21/09/2017 14:15, Jason Kary (jkary) wrote:
> I’m working on getting DNSMASQ to work with IP RELAY in a VxLAN environment.
> Using tcpdump we were able to trace a DHCP relay request to the ‘request’
> message.  It appears the server is not sending an DHCP ACK message.

Which version of dnsmasq are you using? If you're using 2.76, DHCP relay
was broken by a commit shortly before release [1], and this breakage was
itself recently fixed by a commit that'll eventually make it into 2.78
[2]. Does [2] fix the problem you're seeing?

[1]
http://thekelleys.org.uk/gitweb/?p=dnsmasq.git;a=commit;h=ff325644c7afae2588583f935f4ea9b9694eb52e
[2]
http://thekelleys.org.uk/gitweb/?p=dnsmasq.git;a=commit;h=1649f709e7351f0c6bbfedc5bd32744b330e2bcd