Does DNSMASQ support Web Proxy Auto Discovery Protocol (WPAD)? I know I can
create an option 252 in DHCP and also create a WPAD DNS entry, "A" record I
think, but will DNAMASQ respond properly to requests. The client sends the DHCP
server a DHCPINFORM query, the DHCP server is supposed to return the expected
IP settings along with the 252 option which defines the location of the PAC
file. Does this work in DNSMASQ?

I am running a Windows 2012 file server that also runs DHCP and DNS. I am
converting over to a Linux based NAS that I will run DMSMASQ on and want to
ensure I will have the same functionality with DNSMASQ.

Thanks