Good morning.

i do have a few clients in my network (cisco) which have set within the
DHCP Discover packet that they want a broadcast answer (on layer 2).

Due to constraints in my network i'm not capable of sending layer2
broadcast traffic to my clients, is it possible to configure DNSMASQ in
such a way that it will answer with a layer2 unicast packet (so destination
mac address of client is used in stead of ffffffff).

Is it also possible to set the bootp flag to unicast in the case that a
relay is being used (as a big part of the clients aren't in the same layer2
broadcast domain as the DHCP server).

thx in advance for your response