On 17/12/17 08:02, Chen Wei wrote:
> Ipset in dnsmasq is a very useful feature. The pf table in BSD family is
> similar to ipset in it can hold large amount of IP addresses and lookups
> is very fast. Is it possible to add the results of DNS lookup to pf
> table from dnsmasq?

Yes, it is. pf tables is supported  on BSD using the same --ipset
dnsmasq configuration option. Looking, there's not explicit
documentation about this, which is bad. It should at least be mentioned
in the man page, and any BSD-specific information required added. Not
knowing BSD, I'm not sure exactly what that might be.

cheers,