Från: Dnsmasq-discuss <dnsmasq-discuss-boun...@lists.thekelleys.org.uk> för
john doe <johndoe65...@mail.com>
Skickat: den 7 mars 2018 13:10
Till: dnsmasq-discuss@lists.thekelleys.org.uk
Ämne: Re: [Dnsmasq-discuss] Dnsmasq dhcp-optsdir remove options problem

On 3/7/2018 8:19 AM, Lindgren Fredrik wrote:
> What I did to test this was to add "option:router,10.243.0.1" to a new option
> file.
>
> Which is re-read by dnsmasq
>

> I start a dhclient that I'm testing with, output in console of dnsmasq
> indicate that router entry is part of response (also seen in dhcpdump of
> package)
>
> I stop the dhclient and remove the config file with this option and send
> SIGHUP to pid for dnsmasq

Why stopping dhclient and not releasing the lease?:

$ dhclient -r <INT-NAME> && dhclient <INT_-NAME>

--
John Doe

lists.thekelleys.org.uk
A list for discussion about the dnsmasq DNS and DHCP server. Configuration,
bugs and development. To control spam, only subscribers are allowed to post to
the list.