I had to add DHCP option 121 to server an extra network to the clients in case
one of the clients has to use USB tethering via the mobile phone.
Therefore I added this line, and all is (almost) fine:

dhcp-option=option:classless-static-route,$other_local_net/24,$interface_IP

But it is not possible to set $interface_IP to 0.0.0.0 to indicate that dnsmasq
should put in the IPv4 address of the interface from which it serves the DHCP
requests. This is done for a few other DHCP options like default-router, TFTP
server and the like.

Is this just an oversight, or would there be any downside in handling the
"wildcard" in "classless-static-route"?

Olaf