On Sat, Jul 07, 2018 at 04:09:06PM +0200, john doe wrote:
> On 7/7/2018 3:08 PM, Nicolas Cavallari wrote:
> > Unrelated and probably incomplete change.
> >
> > Once fixed, you can add my Reviewed-By for the whole series.

Thank you for your feedback, Nicolas. I've removed the incomplete chunk
and added a Reviewed-By tag to the commit series.

I've taken a quick look at the ML archives and could not find any patch
containing a Reviewed-By tag so I hope that was what you were
advising to do.

> Assuming that a reroll is needed, your reviewed is here on the list and the
> OP will simply need to resend a 'reroll' of the set of patches.:
>
> git send-email --reroll-count n

Thank you, Joe. I've made the necessary change to the patch series and
will send a 'reroll' as you recommended.

Olivier