> On 14 Dec 2018, at 16:10, Petr Mensik <pemen...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Kevin et al,
>
> sure, your fix is correct one. I just found one more place where tags
> were required. Your pointer handling is not as hopeless as you are
> saying. :)

He he - It’s always good to get a second opinion though :-)  And you spotted
another place I missed as well.

> Sorry for inconvenience caused by my change. I miss some tests that
> would discover it, have to write them someday soon.
>
> Petr

It seems the openwrt users have a very wide range of use cases and notice stuff
;-)

Your more complete fix is in openwrt master - thank you.

Cheers,

Kevin D-B

012C ACB2 28C6 C53E 9775  9123 B3A2 389B 9DE2 334A