On 1/10/19 3:26 PM, Michael Schleicher wrote:
As I said, for Linux VM's, I can set a uniq Client-ID that helps, but on
Windows you can not set define a Client-ID (as far as I know).

isn't this the machine name? when i was supporting winwhatever, the install generated a machine name... that is the name i saw used in DHCP requests... it is the name that was added to the DNS so queries on it would return its current IP...