On Sunday 13 January 2019 09:11:27 Roy Marples wrote:
> On 11/01/2019 16:52, Pali Rohár wrote:
> > Hello, can somebody look at this patch?
> >
> > I remember that more people asked for ability to assign IPv6 address
> > based on MAC address specified in config file, rather then IAID/DUID.

> > > Also this patch adds support for allowing IPv6 address to be associated
> > > with multiple hardware addresses, and gives dnsmasq permission to abandon
> > > lease. This is similar functionality as already supported for IPv4
> > > address.
>
> Can we get this by itself first?

Hehe, no :-)

Support for above feature is just side effect of assigning IPv6 address
for MAC address if MAC address was specified in config file.

Basically after this patch, assigning based on MAC address started
working and therefore code which already handles assigning IP(v4)
address for MAC address handles it for IPv6 too.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.ro...@gmail.com