Hi,

I've read through the manual page several times, and read around online a
fair amount, and I'm struggling to find an answer to this.

I am using DNSMasq for just IPv6 IP allocation. I am using the following
config:

domain-needed
bogus-priv
no-resolv
filterwin2k
expand-hosts
domain=localnet
local=/localnet/

interface=eth0
listen-address=127.0.0.1

# DHCPv6 - Hurricane Electric Resolver and Google's
dhcp-option=option6:dns-server,[2001:470:20::2],[2001:4860:4860::8888]

# IPv6 DHCP scope
dhcp-range=2001:470:dead:beef::, ra-stateless
enable-ra

I would like to provide a static IPv6 address, initially to just to a
single node on my network. Short of going around and putting static
addresses on by hand, is there a way to allocate addresses in advance? I
control the node fully, so if it's done by putting a specific hostname in,
or configuring something on the host (I'm using Ubuntu on there), then I
can easily do that.

Thanks for any help!
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs