Le 28/01/2019 à 20:11, Geert Stappers a écrit :
On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 06:44:22PM +0100, Daniel Huhardeaux wrote:
Hi,

I have a setup where 3 VLANs are involved and stateless-static-route are
sended for one of them. Some devices can be part of one or another of this
VLANs.

Problem is that if a device was connected to the VLAN who sended the
static-routes, when switching to one of the other VLAN the static-routes are
still there.

Is there a way to remove static routes via a dhcp option ? Opposite of
option 121 ?

Thanks for any hint

On Linux with NetworkManager are all routes over a device deleted
whenever the device is disconnected.

So when you have a disconnect upon VLAN hop-over you are fine.

Upon connect happens another DHCP including  option 121 static routes.

I face this problem with Windows client (8.1)

--
Daniel