Hi!

I was playing a bit with auth-vm and auth-server together with virtual
machine manager. I think it might be useful to omit interface in
auth-server at all, just change name reported by auth-vm zones on normal
dns port.

Libvirt uses dnsmasq as DHCP and DNS server on each virtual network
configured. It listens just on one interface excluding loopback (virbr0
for example). If I specify its interface, it stops responding normal
recursive queries on it. I think there is no good reason to demand it.
Anyway, current manual page indicates it is optional...

Regards,
Petr

--
Petr Menšík