On 4/6/19 1:41 PM, Dave Thompson wrote:
I can see that the Windows 7 VM is requesting 104. Perhaps Dnsmasq is
honouring that and ignoring the config file?

i think you have to release the address, first... something so that the VM won't try to request the last address it had... if it requests a valid address that is not in current use, it will be allowed and accepted IIUC...

in the past we've renumbered the network addresses so the old numbers were not valid which forced the assignment of a new address which was the desired effect... when we renumbered the addresses, we basically just changed the 3rd octet...

eg: 192.168.0.*/24 -> 192.168.100.*/24

maybe you can do something similar to reach your desired objective?