On 4/8/19 1:52 PM, Jan Willem Janssen wrote:
I've to give it some thought about how we could support multiple Dnsmasq
instances in combination with UBus. Not sure how the DBus implementation
would handle this...

is there some ID or signature that could be used to differentiate between separate dnsmasq instances? if so, one could specify that in the config and that could be used with dbus to separate the instances and how they communicate...

we have to do similar for snort (IDS/IPS) instances running on the same machine or feeding their logs to a central analysis tool...