On 2019-05-30 23:37, Geert Stappers wrote:
On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 09:47:34PM +0200, M. Buecher wrote:
Hi all,

just thinking about a new dnsmasq setup,

OK, acknowledge.

and I would like to read .conf files from multiple directories.

Why?
What would be the benefit over multiple files?

I'm always using a modular approach, therefore I already use multiple conf files inside a conf dir per instance. Now I want to use a common conf dir plus separate conf dirs for my multiple dnsmasq instances.

So, is it possible to specify multiple --conf-dir and does this work? Either
via console parameter or via .conf file.
The man page only talks from a single directory, but does not explicitly
deny or allow multiple ones.

Groeten
Geert Stappers