I saw a reference (have not re-found it yet) that someone had repackaged the webmin dnsmasq module as a tar. At this juncture I appear to be successful getting webmin module installer to download the module from github but the installer throws an error that it's not a valid tar. I'll investigate later to see if the solution is as simple as tar'ing the file myself. If anyone has see a post about this or has experienced this error, any input is helpful. I'll post what I find later.

Tx,

Robert

On 8/8/2019 7:00 AM, dnsmasq-discuss-requ...@lists.thekelleys.org.uk wrote:

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 17:29:03 -0400
From: "Robert Shelton (NexusNet)" <robert.shel...@nexusnet.us>
To: dnsmasq-discuss@lists.thekelleys.org.uk
Subject: [Dnsmasq-discuss] Web interface for DNSmasq

I am looking for a web interface for DNSmasq. I found and successfully
installed webmin only to discover that the DNSmasq module appears to be
old and currently unavailable. Can anyone point me to a solution - need
not be webmin, although that looks like a nice/useful admin tool that
I'd be happy to use for DNS admin.

Thanks,

Robert

Message: 2