Hi,

I have a system that has two WAN interfaces... one WAN is used for management,
and the other WAN is used for normal internet access.  Each WAN has its own DNS
and DHCP Servers upstream.  The DNS Server on the Management WAN will serve out
IP addresses for the management sites, while the other WAN will use public DNS
Servers to resolve IP addresses for DNS queries.

I am interested in knowing best practice in how to configure dnsmasq for these
dual-wan situations?   Do I need to run two dnsmasq processes or can a single
dnsmasq process handle multiple WANs?  The management processes running on the
system will use eth0.10 (VLAN 10) to access the management WAN, while normal
user traffic will use eth0 (untagged) interface to get to the internet.

Does anyone have a sample configuration on how to configure this?

Thanks in advance,

John

__________________________________________________________________ Confidential
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of Belkin
International, Inc. and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is
addressed. If you are not one of the named recipients or otherwise have reason
to believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use,
retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. Pour la version française:
http://www.belkin.com/email-notice/French.html Für die deutsche Übersetzung:
http://www.belkin.com/email-notice/German.html