On Sat, Sep 07, 2019 at 10:41:34AM +0200, Dominik wrote:
> On Fri, 2019-09-06 at 22:09 -0700, Shota Hino wrote:
> > It seems the use of tabs are not consistent.
> > On some IDE, the lines are misaligned and very difficult to read.
> >
> > Could you please run code formatter?
> >
> Set your tab width to 8. With this setting, I'm not seeing
> inconsistencies in the dnsmasq codebase.

        :-)

The very same size of 8 characters for tab is documented
in the coding style of the Linux kernel.

With
  wget
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/plain/Documentation/process/coding-style.rst
we could (and should) add coding style definition to this project.

Main reason is ending discussion on coding style is
to get more time on discussion how and where to improve Dnsmasq.

Cheers
Geert Stappers