On 23/10/19 8:04 am, Sean Warner wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for answering Uwe. Your response gave me some good pointers.

I don’t think a “default domain” entry is coming from my Windows laptop. It’s Windows 7 Home Premium and that version knows nothing about domains. I googled that and also to see if Chrome maybe adds in a .home if a domain is “missing” but I don’t think it does either.

What does the Windows command "ipconfig /all" say? Look for "DNS Suffix" near the top and "connection-specific DNS suffix" on your network adapter. I think you will find "home" there.

Hamish