Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to specify different cache sizes for different
servers in dnsmasq.conf (or outright disable caching for one server). For
example, if two upstream nameservers were configured - a local server which
updates DNS records quickly, where you would want little or no cache as to get
the most up-to-date records, and Google's DNS, for which you would want a
larger cache as to not be querying it constantly.

I didn't see anything obvious in the manpage or related wiki articles, so I
thought I'd ask here.

- Nate