Hey Everyone,

I'm testing an installation of dnsmasq on Ubuntu with two separate DHCP
ranges that get assigned based on the mac address of the device.

```
dhcp-range=10.1.0.100,10.1.0.200,12h
dhcp-range=net:iot,10.1.60.1,10.1.60.200,12h

dhcp-mac=iot,00:08:5d:*:*:*
```

I use dnsmasq as a DNS server and currently have it configured with

```
local=/somedomain.local/
```

Which means that for devices on both  DHCP ranges they respond to
`{hostname}.somedomain.local`.

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to configure dnsmasq so that
devices on the general range respond to `{hostname}.somedomain.local` but
devices on the iot range respond to `{hostname}.iot.somedomain.local`

I'll be very grateful for any help I can get,

Carlos G.