Hello Simon,

On 06/12/2019 10:53, Victorien Molle wrote:
For our usage, we need to have more informations sent over D-Bus such as the
interface
name, the vendor class identifier and the lease expiration time.

To achieve this, we add a new D-Bus signal "DhcpLeaseNotification" which
exports the
requested informations as a dictionnary.
It also has the advantage to be flexible if someone wants to add a new entry in
the
future.

Could you have a look on this patch? It's a new notification feature, with more DHCP details inside. We are available to improve it if needed.

Best regards,

--
Florent Fourcot.